Saturday, May 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!!

So I may have mentioned before, but after having lived with my aunt and uncle for about a month and a half I finally found a place to live on my own. It is in South Ogden, so it is slightly closer to where I work and it is close to Weber State University, so that is nice to be around a college again. After being used to living with six girls in apartments with next to no room, the place I found to live is a TREAT! First of all it is a house, a big house, with only three other girls besides myself living here. The girls are great; I like them a lot. This house is a little old, but it has been remodeled on the inside and it is beautiful! I am so glad I found this place!
This is the front of the house. Notice the nice big windows in both the upstairs and downstairs- I love big windows!Especially when I don't have to wash them!!!This is the entryway. This picture is a little dark, but notice the stained glass window?! Screams 70s in my opinion- I like it!
Here's the kitchen. Also screaming 70s-observe the dishwasher and refrigerator. Love them! Seriously though there is enough room for all of our food and dishes and tons of counterspace which is really nice.
Upstairs family room. Oodles of room. In fact we really can't fill it up. No one has furniture. Notice the fireplace. There are a total of three fireplaces in the house- Love it!
Bathroom I share with ONE other girl. Not two or three girls, but ONE! It is rather short on shelf or counter space, but still. Love it!
Here's my bedroom! I love my bedroom! TWO windows- I love windows! There is tons of space and I like having my own room again. The curtains are nice for when I have to work nights and need to sleep during the day.
Here's my closet. Again, tons of space. Love it!
Best part of all!!! The backyard is fabulous!!! Look at these trees! I love the backyard.

Close up of the trees!

Yes, my friends, we do have a pond. Obviously no water in it right at the moment, but there is a cool waterfall thing that winds around and drains into this pond with a bridge over it. Can you tell why I love it so much!!! I never thought I would find such a great place! So, to anyone out there reading... Please, come and visit! We have tons of room and we can play in my backyard and have a blast! I love my house!

1 comment:

  1. yay for south ogden! I wish I would have known you were living with auntie for two months, we have a whole empty basement and bedroom you could have claimed! Looks like your having fun! Let's do lunch or something! i love you!

    ReplyDelete