Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eric's Home!!!

So my BIG little brother got home from his mission last Wednesday. He served faithfully and honorably for two years in the Florida Jacksonville Mission. It was so fun to see him come home and it is fun to have him home. Here are some pictures from the airport. I realized I didn't have a single picture on my camera with Eric-hopefully someone else does!

This picture is funny. This was Pres and Cam waiting for him to come. We were all straining to see him through the glass!

Here he is walking in the doors! Doesn't he look good!
Classic mother/son picture! I love it!

Classic father/son picture! They look so much alike!

Here are three generations! Both grandpas, dad, and the boys! The priesthood of the church!
Eric said that Cameron had changed the most. He said everyone looked older except Mom and me. He also said we both looked prettier than before! (What a wise boy!) It's been fun to have him home. I only got to be around for a few days bet we had a good time. He really has some amazing stories and miracles from his mission. He was truly blessed and watched over. The miracles he witnessed and the changes I see in him are a testimony that he was a good and faithful missionary! I love you Eric!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad and Eric look so much alike!! How fun to have him home. After having kids of my own, I realize how hard it would be to have them leave for 2 years. But it's very cool he served a mission and they always have such great stories to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck he looks AMAZING! I am so excited for you guys to have him home!

    ReplyDelete