Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom

I have the best Mom EVER!!!! She is is kind, beautiful, smart, loving, supporting, and fantabulous. She is my very best friend. I have always had a really good relationship with my Mom and I am so grateful for that. We have never had to go through those rocky years when I was a teenager because we have always got along great. I can tell her anything and she listens patiently and lovingly. She is an amazing cook and loves to feed us! I think one of the best things about my mom is that she genuinely cares about people and what they think or feel. She will pay attention to people that others shun because they are disadvantaged. My mom has so many people who view her as a close friend and that is because she cares about them. Even in her insurance job my mom is sympathetic and loving of the people she serves. If the insurance she wants to sell them will not be good for them she tells them that and helps them find something that will help. She is a wonderful example and I hope to be half the mother she is someday. Her love for her husband and her children is such a wonderful example. I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Besides all the wonderful things about your mom, you forgot one. She makes absolutely FANTASTIC salsa! Yum! Ps we need to play!

    ReplyDelete