Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Weekend at Zions!

Easter weekend was fabulous. First of all it was conference weekend too, which was awesome! Secondly, we took a family trip to Zions National Park. The boys were on Spring Break and I had the weekend off work so the timing was perfect. They headed down on Thursday but I had work so I met them there Friday. The weather was a little cold which was disappointing but we didn't get rained on or anything while in the park. There was a foot of snow in Cedar City when my family was there Thursday night, but that was about it.

The Emerald Pools hike. I can't believe Cameron is also taller than me now!
I loved this waterfall on the Emerald Pools hike. The silhouette is just amazing.
Snapped this picture of Cameron and he looked up at just the right moment. I think this is a fabulous picture of him. I've always kind of envied his blue eyes and I really like them here.Preston and I were snapping pictures at the same moment.Picture of Dad on the Emerald Pools hike.
We also hiked Angel's Landing which was my third time on the hike. I love it more every time I go. This part is called Walter's Wiggles. Basically it is something like 30 switchbacks in a row. Love it!
Fam on Walter's Wiggles. Preston decided to run up them! Too much energy!


This is the view from the top. It is a straight dropoff of something like 1500 feet! Such a beautiful view from the top!

It was such a fun trip and a much needed stress reliever from work! I love Zion's!

1 comment:

  1. ZIons is so fun!! I am glad you had such a good time you beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete