Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day...

I am sitting here on election day, after an 8 hour extra shift at work, watching Fox News and going crazy. I am so nervous about this election. I really hope that Mitt Romney is elected. I am nervous when I think about what will happen in the next four years if Obama wins. Especially with my job in healthcare there are so many huge implications.
Did I vote? Yes indeed. I was a bit of a procrastinator though and I requested my absentee ballot late from Idaho. I got it Friday/Saturday but didn't check the mail until Sunday. Monday morning I took my ballot to the post office where I ended up paying $13 to get my ballot in on time today. A bit ridiculous to pay for my right to vote, but I am grateful for the opportunity. I guess we will find out soon where we will be four years from now. In the meantime I hope I have fingernails by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment