Friday, July 1, 2011

First real week of summer!

Feels like summer just barely started and it is already July! Can't hardly believe it! I did however get to spend some time with my family this week and it finally felt like summer was here. We had a lovely camping trip to Island Park and spent our time biking, kayaking, water skiing with Uncle Scott, Aunt Karen, and Grandpa C, and making banana boats and smores! It was a marvelous trip despite mosquitoes and wind!

Other activities for the trip home included playing games, swimming with Cam, another kayaking trip with Grandpa and Mom, playing with the kittens outside, and a nice bbq with friends. It was a blast! I love summer!

My friend Marybeth and I tried out a new restaurant in Provo tonight. It was a crepe place that was amazing. Let me just say their crepes were gourmet! I had a turkey pesto crepe that was delicious and we shared a smore crepe that was excellent!

1 comment:

  1. We have been wanting to try that place out! Maybe we will have to go soon... What was the price range?

    ReplyDelete